Monday, August 22, 2011

When Old Becomes New

Being the music lover that I am, I've heard this a lot over the years and have never really liked it. It was just one of those songs that never really moved me. Until a few days ago. More about a conference I attended this weekend will come later, but for now this is what is playing over and over again in my mind. This song that has never spoken to me before is my prayer. With eyes closed and hands raised high I realized that it is the cry of my soul, my deepest longing. To give every thing I am for His kingdom's cause as I am walking from earth into eternity.

Heal my heart and make it clean.
Open up my eyes to the things unseen.
Show me how to love like You have loved me.
Break my heart for what breaks Yours.
Every thing I am for Your kingdom's cause
As I walk from earth into eternity.
(Hosanna)



Facebook readers can watch the video here.

No comments: