Thursday, May 20, 2010

Elysia - the new blog "follower"

Hello to you! It is not like me to write a post based off of a "you probably think this is crazy" comment, but since you do not have a blog for me to comment on and I have no idea how to get in touch with you, here is an AAB blog post just for you. How is that for crazy? ;)

Of course I remember our flight! I am assuming you were the one sitting in the middle of the plane on the same row as us, is that right? If so, I remember you and thought about you yesterday. How did you like that apology letter and bonus miles for our "delay" (if you have a sky miles account)? I wondered if you would ever get back on plane again after returning home from Guate, let alone with that airline. I'm so happy to hear that it won't be keeping you from traveling again.

Thanks for your prayers! I am impressed that you remembered our name after all of that drama. Do you know when you will go back to Guatemala?

No comments: