Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thank You

It's almost unimaginable how all of this is already starting to unfold. I know I'm still being very vague on the blog, but those that I have spoken to personally understand why...it just isn't time to share it all yet. After the holidays, once more things are certain, I will be spilling all of the information.

But I wanted to take a moment to thank so many people that have emailed or called with words of encouragement and support. You are the ones that will help grow this organization into something larger than I ever dreamed and you are the ones that Guatemala is counting on.

I have spoken with many people over the last couple of weeks that I've "known" through adoption community boards and blogs for years, but had never actually heard their voices. I've spoken with people that I met throughout our adoption, but had since lost contact with for some reason or another that are now calling and emailing just to say, "I've heard what you're doing and I want to help." Then there are those that I knew loved Guatemala with a passion as large as mine and I knew that they would be more than supportive, but even they are amazing me with their constant encouragment The love and hope that is already being shown through all of you is amazing.

I could go on and on about this...there simply aren't enough words to express my gratitude for your support and there aren't enough tears to express the raw emotion that continues to come out about every part of this. So I will simply say "thank you". I love y'all to pieces! (that's as real as it gets from me)

Please continue to remember and pray for us as we continue to do whatever is necessary to get this going. We are on our way, but not there yet.

Only one thing is certain....

In 6 months, I will be sitting on the same swing, on the same rooftop patio, looking at the same view of Agua and saying the same words I said last year..."my eyes...my ears...my heart...are open...show me the way." I can't believe that our base for the trip and possibly many trips in the future will be the same house I lived in for 2 short months while I was in Antigua. To be going back to that spot, where I resisted so hard and finally accepted the plan, is as close to coming full cicle as I can get. I love it!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Terry- You got me with that last paragragh--chills and tears. I am so thankful to know you and to have found you when we were both on another journey.
Praying for the Lord to show you the way.