Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Following the Call

I know this is going to be vague and even though I am not ready to give any information, (actually there is no information other than my definite decision to finally act on some things that I know I was put on Earth to do), I am in need of as many prayers as I can get.

Specifically:

Pray that I know where to start and that I will not loose sight of the ultimate goals as I make my way through the unknowns.

Pray that I make the best possible decisions about people that I want to help me along the way.

Pray that Danny will remain as positive, excited and helpful as he is now.

Pray that just as I have always listened for and heard "the call", that I will continue to do so.

Pray that I will know where to go first.

Pray that people will give all that they are able in order to make someone's life better.

Pray for the orphans in Guatemala and around the world. And pray for families that are at risk of leaving their children as orphans.

Please, just pray for me as I step out on faith and begin to follow Him in a way that I never have before. Pray for Danny as his wife begins something that she's talked about for years, but has never had the courage to go through with. And pray for Tommy as his mom becomes the person she was always meant to be...she just didn't know it until he came along. I have no idea what I'm doing, but He does. I have no idea how I will do any of this, but know that He will show me the way.

More details in the weeks and months to come....this is going to be a long process, but one that I know has always been the plan for our family. Let the journey begin...

No comments: