Saturday, June 27, 2009

Jesus Calling - June 27

Rest in Me a while. You have journeyed up a steep, rugged path in recent days. The way ahead is shrouded in uncertainty. Look neither behind you nor before you. Instead, focus your attention on Me, your constant Companion. Trust that I will equip you fully for whatever awaits you on your journey. I designed time to be a protection for you. You couldn't bear to see all of your life at once. Though I am unlimited by time, it is in the present moment that I meet you. Refresh yourself in My company, breathing deeps draughts of My Presence. The highest level of trust is to enjoy Me moment by moment. I am with you, watching over you wherever you go.

"Let me hear of your unfailing love to me in the morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I have come to you in prayer. Save me from my enemies, Lord; I run to you to hide. Teach me to do your will, for you are my God. May your gracious Spirit lead me forward on a firm footing." Psalm 143: 8-10

No comments: